HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-7060 aka “Blue Eye” Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and Good working order. (Chronograph working OK, returning to Zero Position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition (Polished). With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial in good condition, with some scratches and damage caused by age. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Inner bezel in good condition with some minor damage. NOT Rotating with crown.
- Hands in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Central sweep seconds hand was re-painted. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good working order. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position.
- SEIKO Stainless Steel bracelet in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. Clasp working OK.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.