HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Speed-Timer Automatic Chronograph Ref. 6139-7060 with stunning original Turquoise Dial in good working order and very good condition.
The watch is running strong and working properly, keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition, with scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition with minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail. NOT AFTERMARKET.
- Hands in good condition with some damage caused by age.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and working properly. Pressing-in crown day and date can be set (Day disc in English and Kanji). First step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and working properly, KEEPING GOOD TIME. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- No SEIKO bracelet. NATO Band in the pictures is included. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS