HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Nice and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-7081 Automatic Chronograph with Octagonal shaped case. UNCOMMON WATCH.
The watch is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, Polished, bad work. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Inner Bezel in not so good condition, some numbers are vanished.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in original but not so good condition, with noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Seiko in working condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. Day disc in english and spanish. First step to set time is working OK.
- Movement is running strong, keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Chronograph working properly, Returning to zero position.
- Bracelet not SEIKO. Generic Stainless Steel bracelet. Will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS