HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-7100 with Black Dial aka “Helmet” Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and good working order.
The Watch is running Strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings are in good shape and still visible.
- Inner bezel in good condition with some scratches and damage. Not properly centered.
- Crystal in good condition, with some minor scratches and damage in the borders. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial in very good Original condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working OK (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers in good conditions.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Black/Green nylon NATO band is included. Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS