HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RECENTLY SERVICED
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-7100 aka Black Helmet, in very good condition and also good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Inner Tachymetre Bezel in good Original condition, with minor damage.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown SEIKO in good working condition. Pushing crown it can be set day and date. Day disc in english and Roman.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time, RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to Zero position.
- Brand New green NATO band. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS