HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING OK
This is a Nice and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-7100 aka White Helmet, in good condition and also in good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some dings and scratches. Polished. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Inner Tachymetre Bezel in good Original condition, with minor damage. PLEASE NOTE BEZEL IS NOT PROPERLY CENTERED.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage.
- Hands in not so good condition with noticeable stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Seiko in good working condition. Pushing crown it can be set day and date. PLEASE NOTE DAY DISC IS NOT PROPERLY CENETRES IN THE WINDOW. Day disc in english and Roman.
- Movement witj noticeable damages but running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to Zero position.
- Brand New Brown Leather band. Good Quality Genuine Leather.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS