HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-7100 aka “White Helmet” and “Stormtrooper”, in good overall condition and very good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition (Unpolished). With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable big scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Inner Tachymetre Bezel in very good Original condition, with minor damage.
- Crystal in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage in the borders.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown SEIKO in good working condition. Pushing crown it can be set day and date. Day disc in English and Spanish.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working OK (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Pushers in good shape and working order.
- Brand New white NATO band. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.