HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is a Highly Collectible SEIKO Helmet White 6139-7100 in good condition but loking for some love and care.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH SOMETIMES STOPS AND IT STOPS THE WATCH. SERVICE / REPAIR IS NECESSARY
- Case in good condition (Polished, BAD WORK!). With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Tachymeter Bezel in good condition with some minor damage and stains.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition, with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with stains and damage caused by age. PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS AND SUB-DIAL HAND ARE NOT SEIKO.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and working properly. Pressing-in day and date can be set (Day disc in English and Spanish). First step to set time working fine.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. Please note Bridge in the movement is signed 6138B not 6139B as it should be. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT FEELS LOOSE WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED AROUND. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset). HOWEVER, SOMETIMES STOPS AND IT STOPS THE WATCH. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Stainless Steel bracelet not from this model. I can’t guarantee this is a SEIKO bracelet. Clasp is SEIKO signed. Bracelet has scratches and noticeable wear.
- WATCH IS SOLD AS IS. GREAT FOR A RESTORATION PROJECT.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS