HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Helmet 6139-7100 in very nice Original condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition (Not Polished). With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Tachymeter Bezel in very good condition with some minor damage and stains.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition, with minor scratches.
- Dial in good original condition with noticeable stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and working properly. Pressing-in day and date can be set (Day disc in English and Spanish). First step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset), not always returning exactly to zero position, sometimes 1 second later or after
- No SEIKO bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. Brand New. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS