HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING OK
This is a Uncommon and Highly Collectible SEIKO 6139-8010 Speed-Timer Black PVD, in very good Original condition and good working order!
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMEDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches and minor damage to the PVD. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With minor scratches and damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE SOME DIRT IN THE INSIDE.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage.
- Hands in good condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Seiko in good working condition. Pushing crown it can be set day and date. Day disc is in english and Kanji.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to Zero position.
- Brand New NATO band. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.