HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible, Uncommon and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-8020 with original brown dial in good overall condition and good working order.
The Watch is running Strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings are in good shape and still visible.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial in good Original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT BRIDGE IS SIGNED 6138B DESPITE THIS IS A 6139B MOVEMENT. PROBABLY IN THE PAST A WATCHMAKER BY MISTAKE EXCHANGE THIS BRIDGE.
- Chronograph working OK (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. Pushers in good condition.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Brown nylon NATO band in the pictures is included. Good condition, good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS