HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6139-8050 Automatic Chronograph in good condition with uncommon blue dial but also signed 6139-8050.(Chronograph working OK, returning to Zero Position).
The Watch is running Strong (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and dings. Please note crystal is not SEIKO. It’s domed so, watch looks weird and reflects light.
- Dial in good condition, with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age. Dial is signed 6139-8050. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND KANJI.
- Hands in good condition with some minor scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition but nor working properly. Pushing crown to set day works fine. But to set date it gets a little jammed and needs small pushes to get properly centered in the window.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position.
- No SEIKO Bracelet. NATO band of good quality, brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS