HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RESTORATION PROJECT
THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS OR REPAIRS. NOT A FUNCTIONAL WATCH.
THE MOVEMENT IS RUNNING AND LOOKS TO BE COMPLETE, BUT IT STOPS AFTER SOME TIME. CHRONOGRAPH NOT WORKING AT ALL. SOLD AS IS!
- Case and Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear.
- Fixed Bezel in good condition with dings and scratches.
- Crystal in bad condition with scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in original condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. Please note sub-seconds hand is not Seiko. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown is working properly, Only one step to set time. Pushing it day and date can be set.
- Movement is running, but it stops after some time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. THE WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS OR REPAIRS.
- Chronograph is not working. Pushers are jammed.
- Bracelet not Seiko except for the superior part of the clasp, which is Seiko signed but in bad condition.
- WATCH IS SOLD FOR PARTS, REPAIRS OR RESTORATION PROJECT.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS