HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Bell-Matic in good Condition but looking for some service and repairs. THE WATCH IS RUNNING BUT NOT KEEPING TIME. MINUTES HAND GETS STUCKED. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE / MAINTENANCE. SOLD AS IS.
ALARM IS IN WORKING CONDITION. MOVEMENT FEELS LOOSE INSIDE.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. All engravings are visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Alarm ring in very good original condition. With some minor scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with some minor scratches.
- Crown working OK. Neutral position to charge the Alarm working fine. First step to move alarm ring. Second step to set day and time.
- Alarm button working OK. Pushing button date is changing. First step alarm is activated. Press-in to turn off alarm.
- Movement is running. However, minutes hand sometimes get stuck at some points. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT FEELS LOOSE INSIDE. THE WATCH IS NOT KEEPING TIME.
- THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS.
- No SEIKO BRACELET. Generic Bracelet is fitted to the case.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.