HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Bullhead Ref. 6138-0040 with Black dial in Original Condition, working properly and keeping good time.
Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH IS ALWAYS RETURNING 1 OR 3 SECONDS AFTER ZERO POSITION. NOT RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Tachymeter Bezel in good Original condition, with noticeable scratches and some dings.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial in original and good condition, with some noticeable stains, scratches and damage.
- Hands Seiko in good condition with some stains and damage.
- Crown Seiko in good working condition. First step to set day and date working OK. Second step to set time also working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset), HOWEVER, IS NOT RETURNING EXACTLY TO ZERO POSITION. IT ALWAYS RETURNS 1 OR UP TO 3 SECONDS AFTER ZERO POSITION.
- Pushers in good shape and in good working order.
- SEIKO Original Fishbone Stainless Steel Bracelet in not so good condition with Signed end Links. PLEASE NOTE BRACELET HAS NOTICEABLE WEAR. Clasp working properly.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS