HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Brown SEIKO Bullhead 6138-0040 Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and very good working order (Chronograph working OK but returning one second before Zero position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in good Original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial in Original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in not so good condition with scratches and noticeable damage. Chronograph hands in very good original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning one second before zero position. Pushers in good shape and working OK.
- No SEIKO bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. Brand new. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS