HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Brown SEIKO Bullhead 6138-0040 Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and very good working order (Chronograph working OK, returning to Zero position).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. PLEASE NOTE SOME RUST AND DAMAGE IN THE BACK AROUND MOVEMENT. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in good Original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial in good Original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage. Please note central sweep seconds hand was replaced, this one is not SEIKO. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset) Returning to zero position. PUSHERS NOT FROM THIS CASE REFERENCE, THEY LOOK LONGER THAT THEY SHOULD BE.
- Stainless Steel generic bracelet in good condition and good working order. (Jubilee Type). Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS