HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Bullhead 6138-0040 in very good Condition and good working order (Movement Recently Serviced).
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. Chronograph Returning to Zero.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, dings and noticeable signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in very good original condition with some minor scratches and damage in the borders.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches, dings and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches and hits. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial in original condition with minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with stains and damage, please note hands were re-painted.
- Crown in very good condition and working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. (Day disc is in English and Spanish)
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- Seiko Fish-Bone bracelet in good condition but with noticeable wear. Seiko signed clasp working fine.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS