HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Bullhead 6138-0040 in very good Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. Chronograph Returning to Zero.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in very good original condition with some scratches and damage in the borders.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches, dings and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in original condition with some stains and noticeable damage. PLEASE NOTE BIG DAMAGES IN BOTH SUB-DIALS. See pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with stains and damage, please note Hour and Sweep Seconds hands were re-painted.
- Crown in very good condition and working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. (Day disc is in English and Spanish)
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- Seiko Fish-Bone bracelet in very good condition with noticeable wear. Seiko signed clasp (Authentic japan Signed) working fine. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.3 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS