HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Black SEIKO BULLHEAD 6138-0040 in good original condition and working order.
The watch is keeping good time. However, since it´s a vintage watch we do not guarantee accuracy of time keeping.
- Case in very good condition, with some scratches, hits and sings of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in regular conditon with notorious scratches and hits.
- Case Back in good condition with some scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in excellent condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands also in original and good condition. Please note chronograph seconds hand is not painted, is silver.
- Crown Seiko working. It´s a little hard to pull. First step to set day and date is difficult to find when pulled out. Pushing in crown is easy to find first step.
- Chronograph is working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE START/STOP PUSHER IS RETURNING TO NEUTRAL POSITION SLOW. IT CAN´T BE PUSHED START – STOP FASTLY, IT NEEDS A COUPLE OF SECONDS.
- Movement is running and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand new Bund Strap of good quality. Black, made of nylon and leather.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.