HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH
This is a Highly Collectible SEIKO Helmet in good condition, the watch is keeping good time, however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee.
Chronograph is working but not returning to zero position.
A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in good condition, with some scratches hits and sings of normal wearing. Please note there is rust and damage in the inside, around movement.
- Inner Tachymetre bezel in very good condition with some minor damage. Please not is not properly centered.
- Case Back in good condition with some notorious scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor damage and scratches. Original Hands in good condition.
- Crown working OK. Only one step to set time. Pushing Day and date can be changed. Day disk is in English and Spanish.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset). NOT RETURNING TO ZERO POSITION. Pushers in good condition.
- No SEIKO Bracelet. Green NATO in the pictures is included. Brand New, good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.