HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible SEIKO Helmet in beautiful original condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear but still with original polished in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Bezel in good condition with some minor stains and damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With some notorious scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some notorious scratches and hits.
- Dial in original condition with some notorious stains and minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition with minor damage and stains.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition working properly. Pushing day and date can be set. First step to set time. DAY DISC IS IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
- Movement looks very clean, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- No Seiko bracelet. Brand New Nylon NATO Band in the pictures is included. Good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS