HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6138-0030 aka “John Player Special” in good Condition and good working order. Movement was recently Serviced.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. Chronograph working OK and Returning to Zero position.
PLEASE NOTE PERSONALIZED ENGRAVING ON THE SIDE. PROBABLY ORIGINAL OWNER’S NAME.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE PERSONALIZED ENGRAVING ON THE SIDE.
- Inner Bezel in good original condition with some damage and a little vanished in the borders.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and minor dings. All engravings are visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in not so good condition with minor scratches and many small hits in the border.
- Dial in original condition with some stains and minor damage. Please note stains in the hour markers.
- Hands in good original condition with some noticeable stains and damage.
- Crown in good condition and working properly. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. (Day disc is in English and Spanish)
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. Professionally Serviced Recently. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- No Seiko Bracelet. Brand New and Good Quality Brown Leather Bund Strap is Included.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS