HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO JUMBO 6138-3002 Automatic Chronograph in very good overall condition and good working order. WATCH IN ORIGINAL CONDITION!!
The Movement is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) Chronograph Working OK, returning to zero position.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings, engravings are a little vanished but still visible.
- Fixed bezel in good condition with some scratches and damage in the borders.
- Crystal in good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset), Returning to Zero Position. Pushers in very good condition.
- SEIKO signed Stainless Steel Bracelet with some scratches and noticeable wear. Clasp in good condition and good working order.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS