HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Blue Dial SEIKO 6138-0030 Chronograph Automatic aka “KAKUME” or “Square Eyes” in good condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS. Chronograph is working properly, returning to zero position but hands are not perfectly centered.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and some damage. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches and hits in the borders.
- Dial in ORIGINAL condition with some scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some some noticeable damage caused by age and scratches. Hours and Minutes hands are new and not from this case reference. PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH HANDS (ORANGE ONES) ARE NOT PERFECTLY CENTERED.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition and working OK. First step to change day and date and second step to set time. Day disc in English and Roman.
- Movement is running strong and Keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) returning to zero position. Original SEIKO Pushers in good condition and good working order.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Blue/White NATO band of good quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS