HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RUNNING STRONG
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Panda Ref. 6138-8020 running strong and keeping time but looking for some love and care.
Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND WATCH CAN’T BE MANUAL WINDED WITH CROWN.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Inner Bezel in good Original condition, ROTATING FREELY WHEN THE WATCH IS WINDED.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial in original and good condition, with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE BIG SCRATCH IN LOWER SUBDIAL. Calendar is in English and Spanish.
- Hands Seiko in good condition but please note they are not from this watch Ref.
- Crown Seiko in good working condition. First step to set day and date working OK. Second step to set time OK. PLEASE NOTE WATCH CAN’T BE MANUAL WINDED WITH CROWN.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Chronograph not working properly, SWEEP SECONDS HAND NOT ALWAYS RETURNS TO ZERO POSITION. HOUR SUB DIAL IS WORKING ALL THE TIME, EVEN WITH THE CHRONOGRAP STOPPED.
- Pushers working Properly, with some noticeable damage. The Chrono Start – Stop – Reset.
- Brand New Gray NATO band of good quality. NO SEIKO BRACELET.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS