HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Panda Ref. 6138-8021 in Original Condition, working properly and keeping good time with Spectacular patina!
Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. PLEASE NOTE BIG DING NEAR PUSHERS. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Inner Bezel in good Original condition, with minor damage.
- Crystal in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Dial (Tropical) in original and good condition, with some noticeable stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail. BEAUTIFUL PATINA!!
- Hands Seiko in good condition with some minor damage.
- Crown Seiko in good working condition. First step to set day and date working OK. Second step to set time also working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly, returning not always exactly to zero position, but very near. Pushers in good shape.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Brand New NATO band of good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS