HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 Automatic Chronograph in very good Original condition and Good working order. With Original and Uncommon Yellow Early Dial, signed only with Automatic under SEIKO.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, polished. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Pepsi Bezel in Beautiful original condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Inner Rotating Bezel in very good Original condition. Withminor damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial in original and Good condition with some minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crown SEIKO in good working condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. Day disc in english and spanish. First step to set time is working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset), Returning to zero position.
- No SEIKO bracelet. NATO band in the pictures is included. Brand new, good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS