HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 Automatic Chronograph with stunning Original yellow Dial in very good shape and very good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time but, Chronograph also Working OK. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches andDINGS. Original engravings are visible.
- Pepsi Bezel in Beautiful Original condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Inner Rotating Bezel in good condition. With some noticeable damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial in original and Good condition with some scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands not from this case reference, in good condition with some scratches and damage. PLEASE NOTE SUB-DIAL HAND IS NOT SEIKO.
- Crown SEIKO in good working condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. Day disc in english and roman. First step to set time is working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset), Returning to zero position.
- Stainless Steel SEIKO signed Bracelet in good comndition and good working order. With some noticeable scratchesand damage. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS