HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 Automatic Chronograph in working condition but looking for some love and Service.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time but only if the chronograph is running. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
IF CHRONOGRAPH IS STOPPED THE WATCH STOPS. CHRONOGRAPH NOT RETURNING TO ZERO POSITION.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With noticeable scratches and a ugly personalized engraving. Original engravings are visible.
- Pepsi Bezel in Beautiful original condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Inner Rotating Bezel in good condition. With some noticeable damage. Rotating OK with crown.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial in original and Good condition with some scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crown SEIKO in good working condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. Day disc in english and roman. First step to set time is working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time BUT ONLY IF THE CHRONOGRAPH IS RUNNING. PLEASE NOTE IF THE CHRONO IS STOPPED THE MOVEMENT STOPS WORKING. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset), NOT returning to zero position.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet not SEIKO signed, working OK with scratches and signs of wearing.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS