HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Pogue 6139-6002 in very good Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good original condition with some notorious scratches, hits and damage.
- White inner bezel in great shape, rotating with crown.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits. Please note Crystal is not Seiko. It come with a Plexiglass.
- Dial in original condition with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some damage and stains. Please note small hand of chrono is Seiko but it has no color.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition working properly. Pushing crown day and date can be set (Day disc is in English and Spanish. First step to set time.
- Movement looks very clean, is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE HANDS ARE NOT PERFECTLY CENTERED.
- No Seiko band. Canvas/Leather band is included. Good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS