HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Automatic Skin Diver Ref. 6106-8100 with a stunning patina!! The watch has an automatic movement with day/date function and it’s in very good overall condition and good working order.
The movement is running Strong and keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With noticeable scratches and dings, all engravings visible and in good shape.
- Rotating bezel in good Original condition with some noticeable scratches and dings.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in good Original condition with some noticeable stains and damage caused by sun and minor scratches. STUNNING PATINA!!
- Hands in good Original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. Pushing crown date can be set. First step to set time working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No SEIKO Bracelet. Black/White NATO band of good quality. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS