HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon Green Dial SEIKO Speed-Timer 6139-8040 Automatic Chronograph in working condition but looking for some love and Service.
The watch is running strong but not keeping time. Chronograph working but not returning to zero position. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings. Original engravings are visible.
- Crystal in not so good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial in Original and Good condition with some scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crown SEIKO in good working condition. Pushing crown day and date can be set. Day disc in english and Kanji. First step to set time is working OK.
- Movement is running strong but not keeping time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Chronograph is working (Start – Stop – Reset), NOT returning to zero position. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet with noticeable scratches and signs of wear, clasp is SEIKO signed working OK.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS