HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SICURA Breitling Manual Winding Chronograph in Good ORIGINAL condition but looking for some love and care. Chronograph stops the watch when is activated.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and some dings. Engravings are visible and in very good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition, with some noticeable stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crown NOT ORIGINAL FROM THIS WATCH in good working order. Only one step to set time and date.
- Pushers working fine but with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY. PLEASE NOTE THE WATCH STOPS COMPLETELLY WHEN THE CHRONOGRAPH IS ACTIVATED.
- Chronograph is NOT working OK. Returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH STOPS AFTER A FEW SECONDS AND IT STIOPS THE WATCH.
- Brown Leather band of good quality, in very good condition. Band is a little Smaller for this case size.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS