HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SICURA Breitling Chrono with Stunning Reverse Panda Dial and Coke Fixed Tachymere Bezel in very good confdition and good Working Order.
The Watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS HAND IS NOT RUNNING CONTINUOSLY, IT HAS LIKE SMALL JUMPS.
- Case in not so good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Chrome Plated is very damaged. Please see pictures for detail.
- Coke Fixed tachymetre Bezel in very good original condition with some minor damage and scratches.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches.
- Dial and hands in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Original Crown Not signed in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set date and time.
- Movement looks very clean, is working properly, However accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is in working condition (Start – Stop – Reset). PLEASE NOTE START/STOP PUSHER IS THE ONE AT 4 O’CLOCK AND RESET IS THE ONE AT 2 O’CLOCK. ALSO, PLEASE NOTE SWEEP SECONDS HAND IS NOT RUNNING CONTINUOSLY WHEN THE CHRONOGRAPH IS ACTIVATED, IT HAS LIKE SMALL JUMPS. (ACCURACY OF TIME KEEPING OF THE CHRONOGRAPH IS NOT TESTED AND NOT GUARANTEED)
- Pushers in good working order but with noticeable scratches and damage. Chrome Plated Is Missing.
- No Bracelet. Green Military Nylon Band is included, Good Quality and Good Used Condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS