HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is an Uncommon and Beautiful Japanese TAKEO KIKUCHI 4.010.0.0 Fortune with stunning White Original Dial but looking for some Love and Care. The watch is powered by a reliable Valjoux 7768 Manual Winding Movement with date and moon phase complications..
The watch is running strong and Chronograph working. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY. MOONPHASE NOT WORKING. FIRST STEP OF CROWN NOT WORKING.
- Case in not so good condition. With noticeable dings, scratches and damage in the gold plated. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. All engravings are still visible.
- Crystal in very good condition. With minor scratches.
- Dial in good Original condition with some noticeable scratches and stains. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good original condition. With some spots and scratches.
- Crown in good condition. PLEASE NOTE FIRST STEP TO SET DATE AND MOON PHASE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL.
- Pushers in good condition and good working order. Chronograph working OK and returning to zero position (Always a little bit after, about 1 second).
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY. PLEASE NOTE MOON PHASE FUNCTION IS NOT WORKING.
- Black Leather Band of LOW quality with signs of wear but in good condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS