HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Scarce Stainless Steel TISSOT Seastar Seven Militar Automatic with stunning champagne Textured Dial and Aplied Roman Numerals. Powered by a reliable AS1916 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and with small vanished at some parts. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with scratches and damage.
- Dial in good original condition with some noticeable marks, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition. With scratches and damage. See pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE SECONDS HAND IS SILVER, PROBABLY REPLACED IN THE PAST.
- Crown not signed in good working order and good condition. Only one Step to set time.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No TISSOT Bracelet. Green NATO band in the pictures is included. Bran New. Good Quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS