HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL DIAL
This is a beautiful and highly collectible TISSOT Seastar with original golden dial and coin edge bezel in good condition and good working order, unfortunately original case back is missing. IT HAS A CASE BACK FROM AN ESKA WATCH.
The watch is running strong and keeping time, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in good condition. With some notorious scratches, hits and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Coin edge bezel in good shape.
- Case Back in good condition. NOT TISSOT. PLEASE NOTE THE WATCH HAS A CASE BACK FROM AN ESKA WATCH.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and hits.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor marks, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in original condition with some notorious stains.
- Crown Tissot Signed working properly. Pushing crown date changes. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel integrated bracelet in good condition with notorious signs of wear and scratches. Clasp in Tissot signed. BRACELET WILL FIT UP TO A 6.7 INCHES WRIST.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.