HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible TUDOR Prince Oysterdate 74033 Automatic with stunning 18K Fluted Bezel and Rolex Signed case back and crown in very good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable ETA 2824-2 with TUDOR signed Rotor and Bridge.
The movement is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fixed Fluted 18K Gold Bezel in very good shape with some minor scratches and dings.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches. All engravings are in good condition.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown ROLEX signed in very good condition and good working order. Screw-Down is working OK. Manual Winding the watch it’s a little hard. First Step to set date and second step to set time are working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- No TUDOR bracelet. Brand New Genuine Leather band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.