HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GREAT CONDITION!!
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible (Early) TUDOR 7909-1 Oyster-Prince in good original condition and good working order with stunning patina! The watch is powered by a reliable FEF Cal 390 Automatic Movement (Made only for tudor in the 50’s and 60’s).
This Beautiful Time Piece is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition (Polished in the past). With some minor scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in not good condition (also polished), with some minor scratches but reference and serial engravings are vanished and difficult to see.
- Crystal (Plastic) in not so good condition, with some noticeable scratches and damage in the borders (Not Broken).
- Dial in Original and very good condition with some minor damage caused by age. Stunning Patina!!
- Hands in very good Original condition also, with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown Original in good working order and good condition (Patent Pending signed) Screw-in working OK.
- Movement in beautiful condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather band of good quality, brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS