HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible TUDOR 7964 Prince Oysterdate in very good original condition and good working order! The watch is powered by a reliable Tudor Cal 2462 Automatic Movement (Modified ETA 2452).
This Beautiful Time Piece is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition with some minor scratches and dings. Gold plated in very good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fluted Bezel in very good condition. with some scratches and damage cause by age.
- Case Back (ROLEX signed) in good condition, with some minor scratches, engravings are in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches (Not Broken).
- Dial in Original and good condition with some scratches and minor damage caused by age.
- Hands in very good Original condition, with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown ROLEX signed in good working order and very good condition. Screw-in working OK.
- Movement in beautiful condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality (Ostrich Print), brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.