HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE
This is a Highly Collectible UNIVERSAL Geneve Polerouter date 11-63 in beautiful origination condition but looking for some love and care. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS.
The watch is running, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. PLEASE NOTE CROWN IS VERY HARD TO PULL OUT AND MINUTES HAND CHANGES POSITION WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED HARD
A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches, dings and normal signs of wear.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches and notorious damage (Someone made this ugly dings to open the watch). PLEASE SEE PICTURES FOR DETAIL. Engravings are almost vanished, but still visible.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in original and beautiful condition. With minor stains. Please note a couple scratches between 7 and 8 o’clock.
- Hands in very good original condition with some minor stains. PLEASE NOTE MINUTES HAND CHANGE POSITION A FEW MINUTES WHEN THE WATCH IS MOVED HARD.
- Crown Universal Geneve signed. Very hard to pull out. Only one step to set time and date. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE.
- Movement looks clean, is running. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- Brand new Black Leather band of good quality. Buckle not UG.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS