HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible 14K Gold Filled UNIVERSAL GENEVE Bumper Automatic in Original and very good condition. The watch was made and sold for the US market in the 50’s, so it was cased by Star Watch Case Company. The watch is powered by a Universal Geneve In-House Cal 138SS Bumper Movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case and Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches and dings. 14K Gold Filled in very good shape with some noticeable damage in the case back. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal not UNIVERSAL signed, in good condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition with some scratches, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not UNIVERSAL in good condition and good working order. Please note crown is signed with a hand holding a pocket watch (Probably Movado)!
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Brown Genuine Leather Band of very good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.