HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated UNIVERSAL GENEVE Polerouter Automatic Bumper in very good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a Bumper Universal Geneve In-House Cal 138SS automatic movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and damage. Original engravings of reference and serial are not visible, they are totally vanished.
- Crystal in good condition with noticeable scratches and damage, not UNIVERSAL signed. PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE SOME NOTICEABLE GLUE BETWEEN CRYSTAL AND CASE.
- Dial in good original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown in not so good condition, with noticeable damage. Working OK, a little difficult to manual wind the movement.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS