HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Gold Plated UNIVERSAL GENEVE Ref. 20363-3 Automatic Polerouter Microtor with stunning cross hair Original dial in good overall condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by a Universal Geneve In-House Cal 215 automatic movement.
The Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail. Watch reference and serial between lugs are very difficult to see.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. Engravings are vanished but still present.
- Crystal UNIVERSAL signed in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT UNIVERSAL in good condition and good working order.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand New Brown Genuine Leather Band of good quality. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS