HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Universal Geneve Ref. 22493. All Stainless Steel powered by an UNIVERSAL GENEVE Cal 287 Hand Winding Movement.
The watch is Running Strong and working OK. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH RESET BUTTON MUST BE PUSHED LONGER AND A BIT HARDER FOR THE HOUR COUNTER HAND RETURN TO ZERO POSITION.
REFINISHED DIAL. VERY GOOD WORK. DIAL IN GOOD CONDITION.
- Case in very good Condition. Showing some minor scratches, dings and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in Good condition with some scratches and stains. Engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition. With some minor scratches.
- Dial REFINISHED in very good condition with some minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in Original condition with some minor stains and damage.
- Crown in good working order.
- Chronograph is working OK and returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH RESET BUTTON MUST BE PUSHED LONGER AND A BIT HARDER FOR THE HOUR COUNTER HAND RETURN TO ZERO POSITION.
- The movement is running strong and keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Leather band of good quality with some damage near lugs and minor signs of wear.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS