HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gold Plated UNIVERSAL GENEVE Polerouter Date Automatic in Good original condition but looking for some love and care. The watch is powered by a UG Cal 218-2 Microtor Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES THE WATCH SUDDENLY STOPS.
PLEASE NOTE ROTOR SOUNDS WHEN THE WATCH IS WINDED OR MOVED AROUND. ROTOR IS RUBBING THE CASE BACK.
- Case in good condition, with noticeable dings, stains and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some scratches and dings. Engravings are almost Vanished.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in original condition with noticeable stains, scratches, spots and damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown not UNIVERSAL signed working properly. Only one step to set time and date. Set by changing 21-24h.
- Movement is in working condition, running. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE MICRO ROTOR IS RUBBING THE CASE BACK. IT SOUNDS WHEN THE WATCH IS WINDED OR MOVED. PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES THE WATCH SUDDENLY STOPS.
- Black Leather band of low quality in good condition. Buckle not UNIVERSAL.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.