HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Gold Plated UNIVERSAL GENEVE Polerouter Date Automatic in Good original condition and Good Working order, powered by a UG Cal 69 Microtor Automatic Movement.
The Watch is working and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE ROTOR SOUNDS WHEN THE WATCH IS WINDED OR MOVED AROUND. ROTOR IS RUBBING THE CASE BACK.
- Case in good condition, with noticeable dings, stains and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Engravings are difficult to see.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in original condition with noticeable stains, scratches, spots and damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown UNIVERSAL signed working properly, Only one step to set time and date. Set by changing 21-24h.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE MICRO ROTOR IS RUBBING THE CASE BACK. IT SOUNDS WHEN THE WATCH IS WINDED OR MOVED.
- Brown Leather band of low quality in good condition. Buckle not UNIVERSAL.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS