HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Vulcain Cricket with original and beautifully aged Dial in good working order and good overall condition. The watch is powered by a reliable Vulcain Cal 120 Manual Winding movement with alarm function.
This Beautiful Time Piece is Running Strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches, all engravings in good shape.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition (Minutes and Hours Hands were refinished in the past with new luminova) Alarm and seconds hand looks to be original.
- Alarm function is working. Pressing pusher at 2 o’clock to the end the alarm hand can be set with crown. CRICKET SOUND IS NICE AND LOUD!
- Crown not signed in working condition. PLEASE NOTE CROWN HAS SOME OCASIONAL SMALL CRACKS WHEN SETTING TIME. In neutral position watch and alarm barrels can be manually winded.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Green Genuine leather Bund Strap. Hand Made in Colombia. Brand new.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.