HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GREAT CONDITION!!
This is a Beautiful and Very Scarce Vulcain Cricket Nautical Ref. S2321A from the 60’s in very good working order and great overall condition. The Dial and Hands are in stunning Original condition! The watch is powered by a reliable Vulcain Cal 120 Manual Winding movement with alarm function.
This Beautiful Time Piece is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
For further information regarding this beauty take a look to this Hodinkee article from 2019:
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition also, with some noticeable scratches, all engravings in good shape.
- Original Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age. Tritium in the hands and dial is beautifully aged. Alarm Hand in great condition.
- Decompression Chart working properly, rotating bi-derectionally with crown at 4 o’clock. All numbers in the chart in good shape.
- Alarm function is working properly. Pressing pusher at 2 o’clock to the end the alarm hand can be set with main crown (3 o’clock). With light pressing to the pusher alarm can be activated or disactivated.
- Crowns are not signed. Crown at 3 o’clock working properly to set time at first position and to set alarm hand after hard pressing pusher. In neutral position watch and alarm barrels can be manually winded.
- Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Plastic SWISS MADE band (Signed Tropic) in good condition but unfortunately with a little cut near the lug. However, it still can be used safely.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS